- Moved on from Blogging to Podcasting
- My Blog Has Moved…
- Balance Dreaming, Thinking & Doing – your Inner Visionary, Manager, & Soldier
- How does your Profession relate to Form and Emptiness?
- Form, Patterns, Emptiness and Stuckness
- How to be English and do Marketing
- The World Of Work Has Changed Forever
- Antipatterns: Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies
- Nietzsche, T.S. Eliot and Antoni Gaudi
- If you are annoying some people you must be onto something!
Category Archives: 21stC Business
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development Any English (or probably Brit for that matter, although the periphery always had to be better at staking its claim) of a certain age certainly has … Continue reading
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development I was networking around recently and catching up with chums old and new. The one thing that struck me was that the world of work was proving … Continue reading
A little while back I was working somewhere, where, if you were from Mars and asked to work out how people were remunerated, you would probably conclude that the amount of sweat people produced in a day was measured and … Continue reading