- Moved on from Blogging to Podcasting
- My Blog Has Moved…
- Balance Dreaming, Thinking & Doing – your Inner Visionary, Manager, & Soldier
- How does your Profession relate to Form and Emptiness?
- Form, Patterns, Emptiness and Stuckness
- How to be English and do Marketing
- The World Of Work Has Changed Forever
- Antipatterns: Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies
- Nietzsche, T.S. Eliot and Antoni Gaudi
- If you are annoying some people you must be onto something!
Tag Archives: Beyond the Silos
There are some things that have to be experienced. Being at sea. Being in a desert. Seeing Mount Everest (for real – not a picture). In a similar way the buidings of Antoni Gaudi the doyenne of Catalan Modernism, Barcelona’s … Continue reading
Connecting the Zeitgeist, the 4,000yr old I Ching, the hottest Internet Marketing Theory and Pink Floyd
One of my fortes is in spotting patterns and making connections between seemingly diverse things. One reason is wide ranging interests, another a mind that does that automatically, and the other is an interest in breaking down the walls between … Continue reading
From John Kay on Why 19thC & 21stC “Capitalism” are Completely Different to Language, the Euro and Personal Crises
I like these broad ranging connections 🙂 A kind of linked in, “6 degrees of separation” for concepts 🙂 One of the interesting things from studying, and more importantly experiencing and integrating Asian traditions – predominantly Indian and Chinese worldviews … Continue reading