- Moved on from Blogging to Podcasting
- My Blog Has Moved…
- Balance Dreaming, Thinking & Doing – your Inner Visionary, Manager, & Soldier
- How does your Profession relate to Form and Emptiness?
- Form, Patterns, Emptiness and Stuckness
- How to be English and do Marketing
- The World Of Work Has Changed Forever
- Antipatterns: Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies
- Nietzsche, T.S. Eliot and Antoni Gaudi
- If you are annoying some people you must be onto something!
Tag Archives: Consultancy
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development Any English (or probably Brit for that matter, although the periphery always had to be better at staking its claim) of a certain age certainly has … Continue reading
A little while back I was working somewhere, where, if you were from Mars and asked to work out how people were remunerated, you would probably conclude that the amount of sweat people produced in a day was measured and … Continue reading
One of the traps those of us educated in a western context tend to fall into is that of conceptualisation. We are very good with ideas, very good at kicking them round, critiquing them, criticising them. And that’s great. But … Continue reading
In 2011 I took the year off to write a book. Well yes and no. As many authors will attest “the book” takes over. I intended taking three months off but the book became the master and I the servant … Continue reading
Most business folks who have perused this website are interested in the wisdom traditions angle taking the perspective that wisdom is sadly lacking in the modern world and its a very valid topic in it’s own right. Not only that … Continue reading