- Moved on from Blogging to Podcasting
- My Blog Has Moved…
- Balance Dreaming, Thinking & Doing – your Inner Visionary, Manager, & Soldier
- How does your Profession relate to Form and Emptiness?
- Form, Patterns, Emptiness and Stuckness
- How to be English and do Marketing
- The World Of Work Has Changed Forever
- Antipatterns: Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies
- Nietzsche, T.S. Eliot and Antoni Gaudi
- If you are annoying some people you must be onto something!
Tag Archives: Data Overload
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development Any English (or probably Brit for that matter, although the periphery always had to be better at staking its claim) of a certain age certainly has … Continue reading
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development I was networking around recently and catching up with chums old and new. The one thing that struck me was that the world of work was proving … Continue reading
I generally think of annoying people as A Bad Thing. I recall reading some time back about the hugely irritating series of GoCompare adverts with the cod opera singer. As I recall something like 80% of people find this highly … Continue reading