- Moved on from Blogging to Podcasting
- My Blog Has Moved…
- Balance Dreaming, Thinking & Doing – your Inner Visionary, Manager, & Soldier
- How does your Profession relate to Form and Emptiness?
- Form, Patterns, Emptiness and Stuckness
- How to be English and do Marketing
- The World Of Work Has Changed Forever
- Antipatterns: Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies
- Nietzsche, T.S. Eliot and Antoni Gaudi
- If you are annoying some people you must be onto something!
Tag Archives: Happiness
This post first appeared on my companion site Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind I’ve written this one for me lol – as it’s something I am thinking through – but also importantly for assorted friends for whom this … Continue reading
This post was first published on my companion site The Tao of Business Development I was networking around recently and catching up with chums old and new. The one thing that struck me was that the world of work was proving … Continue reading
There are some things that have to be experienced. Being at sea. Being in a desert. Seeing Mount Everest (for real – not a picture). In a similar way the buidings of Antoni Gaudi the doyenne of Catalan Modernism, Barcelona’s … Continue reading
This is a true story from a book of stories by Ajahn Brahm a Thai Forest tradition Abbot living in Australia. Born Peter Betts he went to Latymer School and did theoretical physics at Cambridge in the late ’60s before … Continue reading